chilli crab kitchen
snapshots of a simple life | 日常幸福
Saturday, 25 October 2014
DAY OUT: ZOO DAY
The brightest and hottest sun.
Giant pandas.
Enormous fishes.
Floral I've never seen / noticed until today.
Oh, and a picnic basket. Because who comes to the zoo without a picnic basket?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FIRST ATTEMPT AT PIZZA
Last weekend, while I was catching up on Bones Season 5 in my study when the TV suddenly spit "POOF!", gave off a little smok...
THE PIG THAT WON'T FLY
Dear GPs , This little pig cried wee wee wee today. So many things went wrong. I had intended to give Piggy wings but was forced t...
TAILS!
What the fish! Those fish-shaped buns on my previous post were subjected to an incredulous amount of ridicule. "Why haven...
MALAY CROQUETTE !
Years ago, my mother learnt to make begedil from a Malay hawker who sold nasi padang . When she made them today, I stood close by ...
GETTING TO KNOW YOU: PRECISE PIG PARTS
Last week I came across a recipe, written in Chinese, for Miso Pork that called for 梅花肉。It was rather perplexing not knowing which part of ...
BAKING WITH STEPH
Steph fell in love with this Matcha Azuki Financier from Japan. So we made tried a hand at making it today. To cope with the big turn o...
No comments:
Post a Comment