Tuesday 22 May 2012

BANGKOK BREAKFAST BAGELS

Tammy likes bagels. Wait, let me rephrase that - Tammy LOVES bagels. When we went to Taipei some years ago, the crazy woman dragged me to the local McDonald’s three mornings in a row. Why? Because it has bagels on its breakfast menu! On this trip to Bangkok with Tammy, I was armed and ready.




BKK Bagel Bakery has a good selection of bagels and spreads. I opted for Sea Salt Bagel (THB35) and Scallion Cream Cheese (THB30), which added up to only S$2.62 or USD2.08!


The perfect spot for a bagel and coffee before the morning meeting.

 Or a leisurely breakfast.


BKK Bagel Bakery
518/3 Maneeya Center, Ploenchit Road, Bangkok 10330
(Next to the Chidlom BTS station)
Tel: +66 2 2548157
Opening hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30am - 6:30pm and Saturday, 8:30am to noon
Read the CNNGo article


No comments:

AU REVOIR

French Kiss by Huebucket I wish you bluebirds in the spring To give your heart a song to sing And then a kiss, but more than th...