昨天是上班的最后一天。 今天去看樱花。
Thursday, 3 April 2025
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
On my last evening in Taipei, Alice let me in on a secret: there is a shop in Yong Kang Park that sold Giant Raisins. I clapped my hand...
-
Last week I came across a recipe, written in Chinese, for Miso Pork that called for 梅花肉。It was rather perplexing not knowing which part of ...
-
When our helper, Nana, told me she needed to return home to Indonesia for three weeks, I didn't panic. Instead, I quickly arranged for ...
-
Had cataract surgery performed on my left eye this morning. Unlike the last one , I was awake throughout the entire procedure today...
-
This week, I led two friends on a food tour of Taipei. I believe everyone has their personal favourite spots in this lovely city. I'm ...
-
Years ago, my mother learnt to make begedil from a Malay hawker who sold nasi padang . When she made them today, I stood close by ...













No comments:
Post a Comment