chilli crab kitchen
snapshots of a simple life | 日常幸福
Friday, 24 April 2015
THE BEST WAY TO SAY IT 2015
Greeted by lots and lots of fresh flowers in the office today! The bosses went all out to impress us.
Happy Administrative Professionals Week.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
GETTING TO KNOW YOU: PRECISE PIG PARTS
Last week I came across a recipe, written in Chinese, for Miso Pork that called for 梅花肉。It was rather perplexing not knowing which part of ...
HOME ALONE
Nana, our domestic helper, has to return her home to Indonesia for three weeks. I convinced my mother she'd be better off in a nursing ...
THE PIG THAT WON'T FLY
Dear GPs , This little pig cried wee wee wee today. So many things went wrong. I had intended to give Piggy wings but was forced t...
DOMESTICATED
On weekends, I waste an incredible amount of time online researching nerdy stuff like poetry, books, photography and recipes. M...
莫当低头族
昨天一早陪母亲到家附近的烧腊店买清明节拜拜用的烧鸡烧肉。那知今年店里换了位”掌门“,说要预订才有。”那我们没预订的怎办?” 店里的员工悄悄地告诉母亲 "您八点半再来一趟,我給您留一份。" 哇,真太好了! 但还要等一个多小时呢, 只好进菜市场里逛几圈咯...
BAKING WITH STEPH
Steph fell in love with this Matcha Azuki Financier from Japan. So we made tried a hand at making it today. To cope with the big turn o...
No comments:
Post a Comment