Always a delight to spend an afternoon with Serena. Today we were at Madam Flod. Ate French crepes and shared a galette!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
When our helper, Nana, told me she needed to return home to Indonesia for three weeks, I didn't panic. Instead, I quickly arranged for ...
-
Last week I came across a recipe, written in Chinese, for Miso Pork that called for 梅花肉。It was rather perplexing not knowing which part of ...
-
My mum's dementia seems to be worsening. Last Tuesday, I went to collect meds for Mum at the clinic. Mum was taking a shower when I a...
-
This week, I led two friends on a food tour of Taipei. I believe everyone has their personal favourite spots in this lovely city. I'm ...
-
Dear GPs , This little pig cried wee wee wee today. So many things went wrong. I had intended to give Piggy wings but was forced t...
-
DAY 2 (THU) Jun 18, 2009 复兴南路 FUXING SOUTH ROAD Spent the early morning hunting down local breakfast places I had read about on the Int...




No comments:
Post a Comment