Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
When our helper, Nana, told me she needed to return home to Indonesia for three weeks, I didn't panic. Instead, I quickly arranged for ...
-
My mum's dementia seems to be worsening. Last Tuesday, I went to collect meds for Mum at the clinic. Mum was taking a shower when I a...
-
This week, I led two friends on a food tour of Taipei. I believe everyone has their personal favourite spots in this lovely city. I'm ...
-
Last week I came across a recipe, written in Chinese, for Miso Pork that called for 梅花肉。It was rather perplexing not knowing which part of ...
-
DAY 2 (THU) Jun 18, 2009 复兴南路 FUXING SOUTH ROAD Spent the early morning hunting down local breakfast places I had read about on the Int...
-
哪里会有人喜欢孤独,不过是不喜欢失望罢了。——《挪威的森林》 每个人都有属于自己的一片森林,也许我们 从来不曾去过,但它一直在那里,总会在那里。迷失的人迷失了,相逢的人会再相逢。——《挪威的森林》 你要做一个不动声色的大人了。不准情绪化,不准偷偷想念,不准回头看。去过自己另外...

No comments:
Post a Comment