chilli crab kitchen
snapshots of a simple life | 日常幸福
Friday, 21 April 2017
BROKEN
Plagued by a persistent toothache since last Sunday. I finally checked in with the dentist on Wednesday afternoon after the painkillers stopped working. Was ushered into root canal procedure today.
Feeling old, tired and battered.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
TAIPEI AGAIN (AMIDST A JIGSAW LIFE)
When our helper, Nana, told me she needed to return home to Indonesia for three weeks, I didn't panic. Instead, I quickly arranged for ...
GETTING TO KNOW YOU: PRECISE PIG PARTS
Last week I came across a recipe, written in Chinese, for Miso Pork that called for 梅花肉。It was rather perplexing not knowing which part of ...
TAIPEI - MY PERSONAL FOOD GUIDE
This week, I led two friends on a food tour of Taipei. I believe everyone has their personal favourite spots in this lovely city. I'm ...
DEMENTIA DRAMAS
My mum's dementia seems to be worsening. Last Tuesday, I went to collect meds for Mum at the clinic. Mum was taking a shower when I a...
THE PIG THAT WON'T FLY
Dear GPs , This little pig cried wee wee wee today. So many things went wrong. I had intended to give Piggy wings but was forced t...
BAKING WITH STEPH
Steph fell in love with this Matcha Azuki Financier from Japan. So we made tried a hand at making it today. To cope with the big turn o...
No comments:
Post a Comment