chilli crab kitchen
snapshots of a simple life | 日常幸福
Friday, 8 May 2015
Hello,小黄鸟!
最近不论在住家或办公室附近都发现小黄鸟的踪影。希望它们会爱上这个热带小岛,在这儿建造美好家园!
这是同事今天站在办公室的窗前拍的。鸟儿从一棵树飞到另一棵,来回飞了好几趟,似乎在 check out 看那一棵比较适合扎巢。
下面这两张是我上星期天在住家楼下用手机拍下。比翼双飞的,是新婚吧?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
宅女的长周末
喜欢吃甜饼, 做了两款。虽不中看,毕竟投进了自己的心血。早上把面团拌好放入冰箱冷冻。下午父母窝在电视前重温 Harry Potter,我则钻进厨房与烤箱约会。我非常珍惜这段属于自己的空间。 上周还享受着 4-day long weekend。长周末做什么?不外是陪爸妈出...
CHILLICRAB AND THE MANGOES
The sign above the mangoes read “$1.99 for 3”, attracting about a dozen Aunties all with an eye for bargain. They gathered around the crat...
TAIPEI AGAIN (AMIDST A JIGSAW LIFE)
When our helper, Nana, told me she needed to return home to Indonesia for three weeks, I didn't panic. Instead, I quickly arranged for ...
让我们看樱去
昨天是上班的最后一天。 今天去看樱花。
吃喝台北 Food Glorious Food
Before I set off for Taipei, I listed out several things I would and wouldn't do. I will eat in a Japanese restaurant. I will not vi...
THE BEST WAY TO SAY IT 2015
Greeted by lots and lots of fresh flowers in the office today! The bosses went all out to impress us. Happy Administrative Professiona...
No comments:
Post a Comment