chilli crab kitchen
snapshots of a simple life | 日常幸福
Tuesday, 14 May 2013
MY PIECE OF RAINFOREST
I'm so lucky that my desk is parked right next to this amazing view.
The sun came through the trees into my office window today. Ignore the traffic below and I could well be in the middle of a rainforest.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FIRST ATTEMPT AT PIZZA
Last weekend, while I was catching up on Bones Season 5 in my study when the TV suddenly spit "POOF!", gave off a little smok...
TREATS FROM MAKI: PIGEON PEAS
The eagerly anticipated package from Maki finally got to me via Malini! I promised Maki that I’d post photos of these Japanese snacks ...
THE PIG THAT WON'T FLY
Dear GPs , This little pig cried wee wee wee today. So many things went wrong. I had intended to give Piggy wings but was forced t...
WHAT THE F***
In case you are wondering, these are tuna buns in the shape of fish! Sure, they look like puffers than a regular fish. How would I hav...
NOW THERE ARE NINE
There was a little dough leftover from last week's baking, which I kept frozen. This afternoon I stirred in white chocolate bits to ma...
THE ROCK BUN STILL RANKS NUMBER ONE
Made Lemon Yogurt Cake a couple more times. Gave one to Mayz. Mum, who seemed to enjoy the cake just a few days ago, doesn't like i...
No comments:
Post a Comment