chilli crab kitchen
snapshots of a simple life | 日常幸福
Saturday, 6 April 2013
乌龟为什么会赢?
Cathy 和 Kevin 送我琉璃工房的手工雕塑:龟兔赛跑 让我想起曾读过的一则小笑话。
老师问同学们:在龟兔赛跑的故事里,乌龟为什么会赢?
同学
A回答
:因为兔子态度傲慢又自以为是,还先打了个盹。当兔子醒来的时候乌龟已经到达终点了。
同学
B回答
:因为乌龟不敢轻敌,一刻不停的爬行,结果赢了。
同学
C
说
:兔子一路领先,乌龟眼看兔子快达终点,向前面的兔子直嚷:
“
先到的是乌龟
!
先到的是乌龟
!”
Save
Save
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HOMEMADE FISHCAKES - THE PREQUEL
This is a prequel to my post in February on Homemade Fish Cakes. Here are some shots of my mother making fishcakes from scratch. Th...
DOMESTICATED
On weekends, I waste an incredible amount of time online researching nerdy stuff like poetry, books, photography and recipes. M...
BAKING WITH STEPH
Steph fell in love with this Matcha Azuki Financier from Japan. So we made tried a hand at making it today. To cope with the big turn o...
THE PIG THAT WON'T FLY
Dear GPs , This little pig cried wee wee wee today. So many things went wrong. I had intended to give Piggy wings but was forced t...
MALAY CROQUETTE !
Years ago, my mother learnt to make begedil from a Malay hawker who sold nasi padang . When she made them today, I stood close by ...
TREATS FROM MAKI: MATCHA DELIGHTS
I've fallen head over heels with Japan. And I haven't even visited the country yet. But it's hard not to appreciate all thin...
No comments:
Post a Comment