chilli crab kitchen
snapshots of a simple life | 日常幸福
Saturday, 27 April 2013
OUT OF MY MIND
Awoke this morning with this image in my mind. Couldn't get it out of my head.
Since it's determined not to leave there is no reason why it shouldn't stay.
Out Of My Mind Into My Head Apr 27, 2013
Perhaps I'm going out of my mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FIRST ATTEMPT AT PIZZA
Last weekend, while I was catching up on Bones Season 5 in my study when the TV suddenly spit "POOF!", gave off a little smok...
THE PIG THAT WON'T FLY
Dear GPs , This little pig cried wee wee wee today. So many things went wrong. I had intended to give Piggy wings but was forced t...
TAILS!
What the fish! Those fish-shaped buns on my previous post were subjected to an incredulous amount of ridicule. "Why haven...
BAKING WITH STEPH
Steph fell in love with this Matcha Azuki Financier from Japan. So we made tried a hand at making it today. To cope with the big turn o...
DOMESTICATED
On weekends, I waste an incredible amount of time online researching nerdy stuff like poetry, books, photography and recipes. M...
TREATS FROM MAKI: MATCHA DELIGHTS
I've fallen head over heels with Japan. And I haven't even visited the country yet. But it's hard not to appreciate all thin...
No comments:
Post a Comment