COUNT ON ME, SINGAPORE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Last weekend, while I was catching up on Bones Season 5 in my study when the TV suddenly spit "POOF!", gave off a little smok...
-
I really want to go on a vacation but several things are keeping me grounded until end of September. No matter, I can still take short excu...
-
My mother’s younger brother passed away this morning. It was all very sudden. Just yesterday, h e slipped and fell while he was tak...
-
I have to confess that my sense of direction is lousy. Mayz, on the other hand, has brilliant navigation skills. On several occasions, she...
-
Ate fish and chips @Lad & Co with Wai Ling, my bestie from childhood. I used to dislike peas. Today I'm thinking the mashed peas...
-
Among the things that I love about Arab Street and its surrounds are the old shophouses that had been given new lease of life by quirky own...





















No comments:
Post a Comment