Saturday, 7 June 2025
YELLOW
I was on my way to have lunch with Eu and Ev and my sense of direction got the better of me. The weather was at least 36 degrees (well, it certainly felt like it) and not a good day to take a wrong turn. Nevertheless, a great day for snapping photos of an overgrown bush that's bursting with vibrant yellow blossoms.
Yes, I did turn up late for lunch. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Last weekend, while I was catching up on Bones Season 5 in my study when the TV suddenly spit "POOF!", gave off a little smok...
-
I really want to go on a vacation but several things are keeping me grounded until end of September. No matter, I can still take short excu...
-
今天试做蛋黄香菇肉包,非常成功! 赶紧选几个似摸似样的秀一下。 This is my first attempt at making bao . There's definitely room for improvement but I'm r...
-
圣诞前夕那天便一直为家事忙进忙出,今天难得父母 “准假”,总算争取到属于自己的一天! 早上出门,先到Square 2 吃了碗广东粥配油条。Super yummy! 店家还在店里摆了一锅热腾腾的咖喱鸡,任客人自取。我也盛了点试试,果然很赞。怪不得这么多人点他们家的咖喱鸡面...
-
My mother’s younger brother passed away this morning. It was all very sudden. Just yesterday, h e slipped and fell while he was tak...
-
I have to confess that my sense of direction is lousy. Mayz, on the other hand, has brilliant navigation skills. On several occasions, she...






No comments:
Post a Comment