Ken was in on vacation in Greece last week and stopped by in Paris to meet his mum. Look what he brought back! Macarons from Laduree, and nougats from the famed Nougat-Chabert et Guillot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
When our helper, Nana, told me she needed to return home to Indonesia for three weeks, I didn't panic. Instead, I quickly arranged for ...
-
Last week I came across a recipe, written in Chinese, for Miso Pork that called for 梅花肉。It was rather perplexing not knowing which part of ...
-
This week, I led two friends on a food tour of Taipei. I believe everyone has their personal favourite spots in this lovely city. I'm ...
-
My mum's dementia seems to be worsening. Last Tuesday, I went to collect meds for Mum at the clinic. Mum was taking a shower when I a...
-
Dear GPs , This little pig cried wee wee wee today. So many things went wrong. I had intended to give Piggy wings but was forced t...
-
Steph fell in love with this Matcha Azuki Financier from Japan. So we made tried a hand at making it today. To cope with the big turn o...



No comments:
Post a Comment