A gift from Roke and Julia in Korea. It's a bookmark but I think it looks more like an elegant piece of hair accessory, don't you? Makes me feel beautiful just looking at it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Last week I came across a recipe, written in Chinese, for Miso Pork that called for 梅花肉。It was rather perplexing not knowing which part of ...
-
Nana, our domestic helper, has to return her home to Indonesia for three weeks. I convinced my mother she'd be better off in a nursing ...
-
Dear GPs , This little pig cried wee wee wee today. So many things went wrong. I had intended to give Piggy wings but was forced t...
-
Just an awesome day in the life of a crab! This morning, I attended my first Chinese Calligraphy lesson with Singapore Century Calligraphy ....
-
Steph fell in love with this Matcha Azuki Financier from Japan. So we made tried a hand at making it today. To cope with the big turn o...
1 comment:
That's a beautiful and lovely colored bookmark! It must be special for you :-)
Post a Comment