某天lunch time 到办公室附近的蛋糕店买点心招待客户。
选点心时听到身后有位customer问店员:请问你们的"Classic Curry Puff"和"Singapore Curry Puff"有什么不一样?店员挂了副像屎一般的脸回答:一个里面是zero, 一个里面是马铃薯。
真的非常好奇那"zero"到底是什么样的馅啊?是代表没有馅的意思吗?好歹也交代一下哪一款是有马铃薯馅的吧?可那位customer没说什么,我就不好意思插嘴。
当我结了账准备离开时,客人终忍不住于发问了:"Zero" 到底是什么?
店员没好气地答:是"鸡肉"!
还记得冠头移的故事吗?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
When our helper, Nana, told me she needed to return home to Indonesia for three weeks, I didn't panic. Instead, I quickly arranged for ...
-
Last week I came across a recipe, written in Chinese, for Miso Pork that called for 梅花肉。It was rather perplexing not knowing which part of ...
-
My mum's dementia seems to be worsening. Last Tuesday, I went to collect meds for Mum at the clinic. Mum was taking a shower when I a...
-
This week, I led two friends on a food tour of Taipei. I believe everyone has their personal favourite spots in this lovely city. I'm ...
-
哪里会有人喜欢孤独,不过是不喜欢失望罢了。——《挪威的森林》 每个人都有属于自己的一片森林,也许我们 从来不曾去过,但它一直在那里,总会在那里。迷失的人迷失了,相逢的人会再相逢。——《挪威的森林》 你要做一个不动声色的大人了。不准情绪化,不准偷偷想念,不准回头看。去过自己另外...
-
Dear GPs , This little pig cried wee wee wee today. So many things went wrong. I had intended to give Piggy wings but was forced t...

No comments:
Post a Comment