At home on a lazy Saturday. Too hot a day for overly complicated, labour-intensive recipes. Made a simple Pasta Bake.
A large pot of cooked penne. Tossed in plenty of olive oil. Brown button mushrooms that had been stir-fried in garlic butter. Sliced hotdogs. Freshly grated cheeses, and a sprinkle of dried Italian herbs. Chilli flakes for a bit of attitude. Nothing particularly fancy about the ingredients, just an easy dish put together for family brunch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
When our helper, Nana, told me she needed to return home to Indonesia for three weeks, I didn't panic. Instead, I quickly arranged for ...
-
Last week I came across a recipe, written in Chinese, for Miso Pork that called for 梅花肉。It was rather perplexing not knowing which part of ...
-
Dear GPs , This little pig cried wee wee wee today. So many things went wrong. I had intended to give Piggy wings but was forced t...
-
Steph fell in love with this Matcha Azuki Financier from Japan. So we made tried a hand at making it today. To cope with the big turn o...
-
Last weekend, while I was catching up on Bones Season 5 in my study when the TV suddenly spit "POOF!", gave off a little smok...
-
The sign above the mangoes read “$1.99 for 3”, attracting about a dozen Aunties all with an eye for bargain. They gathered around the crat...

No comments:
Post a Comment