希望明年能有机会出门。
Saturday, 17 October 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Last weekend, while I was catching up on Bones Season 5 in my study when the TV suddenly spit "POOF!", gave off a little smok...
-
Dear GPs , This little pig cried wee wee wee today. So many things went wrong. I had intended to give Piggy wings but was forced t...
-
Steph fell in love with this Matcha Azuki Financier from Japan. So we made tried a hand at making it today. To cope with the big turn o...
-
What the fish! Those fish-shaped buns on my previous post were subjected to an incredulous amount of ridicule. "Why haven...
-
Years ago, my mother learnt to make begedil from a Malay hawker who sold nasi padang . When she made them today, I stood close by ...
-
I've fallen head over heels with Japan. And I haven't even visited the country yet. But it's hard not to appreciate all thin...

No comments:
Post a Comment