chilli crab kitchen
snapshots of a simple life | 日常幸福
Thursday, 25 June 2015
日落
疲惫地下班后,听轻
爵士乐
,
看着美美的日落,
是一件快乐的事情。
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
GETTING TO KNOW YOU: PRECISE PIG PARTS
Last week I came across a recipe, written in Chinese, for Miso Pork that called for 梅花肉。It was rather perplexing not knowing which part of ...
HOME ALONE
Nana, our domestic helper, has to return her home to Indonesia for three weeks. I convinced my mother she'd be better off in a nursing ...
THE PIG THAT WON'T FLY
Dear GPs , This little pig cried wee wee wee today. So many things went wrong. I had intended to give Piggy wings but was forced t...
DEMENTIA DRAMAS
My mum's dementia seems to be worsening. Last Tuesday, I went to collect meds for Mum at the clinic. Mum was taking a shower when I a...
BAKING WITH STEPH
Steph fell in love with this Matcha Azuki Financier from Japan. So we made tried a hand at making it today. To cope with the big turn o...
NOTHING LIKE HOMEMADE
Other than arthritis of the neck, Dad has weakness in the legs which means that he would have to undergo physiotherapy to strengthen th...
No comments:
Post a Comment