chilli crab kitchen
snapshots of a simple life | 日常幸福
Friday, 13 December 2013
OFFICE PARTY - CHRISTMAS 2013
Christmas celebration started at 5:30PM today. Music, games, booze, simple food and a whole bunch of crazy people.
Is it a reindeer, or a moose?
Maybe its just the booze
Well, it doesn't matter anymore
Merry Christmas one and all!
(hick!)
The party ended on a good note ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
TAIPEI AGAIN (AMIDST A JIGSAW LIFE)
When our helper, Nana, told me she needed to return home to Indonesia for three weeks, I didn't panic. Instead, I quickly arranged for ...
GETTING TO KNOW YOU: PRECISE PIG PARTS
Last week I came across a recipe, written in Chinese, for Miso Pork that called for 梅花肉。It was rather perplexing not knowing which part of ...
THE PIG THAT WON'T FLY
Dear GPs , This little pig cried wee wee wee today. So many things went wrong. I had intended to give Piggy wings but was forced t...
BAKING WITH STEPH
Steph fell in love with this Matcha Azuki Financier from Japan. So we made tried a hand at making it today. To cope with the big turn o...
FIRST ATTEMPT AT PIZZA
Last weekend, while I was catching up on Bones Season 5 in my study when the TV suddenly spit "POOF!", gave off a little smok...
DEMENTIA DRAMAS
My mum's dementia seems to be worsening. Last Tuesday, I went to collect meds for Mum at the clinic. Mum was taking a shower when I a...
No comments:
Post a Comment