Thursday 10 October 2013

MY LUCKY DAY - TREATS FROM MAKI AND KEN

I feel like it's my birthday today!


This morning, I came into the office to find a beautifully wrapped gift on my desk.
Treats from Tokyo! Arigato, Maki!


Ken brought my books back from Taipei.  Have waited a little more than a month for them because I'm cheap and didn't want to pay for delivery to Singapore.  Instead, I had them sent to the office in Taipei and there they waited, until Ken stopped by on his way to Honolulu.


A box of chocolates all the way from Hawaii.  And dee best almond nougat from Sugar & Spice!
I'm not a nougat fan but these are, by far, the most delicious ones I've tasted.  谢谢 Ken Hsu!

No comments:

AU REVOIR

French Kiss by Huebucket I wish you bluebirds in the spring To give your heart a song to sing And then a kiss, but more than th...