Sunday 31 March 2013

台北遊: 國際烘焙展篇(2) TIBS Part 2

2013 Taipei International Bakery Show - Cake Decorating Competition.  I couldn't very well upload them all so here are just some of the what I think are the best entries.

Sakura Sakura 樱花树下

Ushering the Chinese NewYear.  Love the dragons!
迎新春

Ho, Ho, Ho, and a bottle of rum
海盗船

The wedding cakes really steals the show.

My Dream Wedding

Here comes the bride ...
When I get married, I want this cake. No, actually I want to marry the person who made this wedding cake!  But wait, where did the groom run off to?

Royal Tea Party

A Chinese Wedding
 My personal favourite - because so few wedding cakes in the market depict the Chinese Wedding

 
 
A Black and White Wedding
黑白也可以很浪漫
 
A Fairy Tale Wedding
童话般的婚礼

Read Part 1 here

No comments:

AU REVOIR

French Kiss by Huebucket I wish you bluebirds in the spring To give your heart a song to sing And then a kiss, but more than th...