chilli crab kitchen
snapshots of a simple life | 日常幸福
Monday, 24 December 2012
TREATS FROM FRANCE: FAUCHON GOODIES
Santa Claus has come to town!
A box of Christmas treats from my French boss - all the way from Paris.
Fauchon pink! Ze ooh la la!
It eez no secret that I love all things French.
Merci, Stephane! Joyeux Noël!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FIRST ATTEMPT AT PIZZA
Last weekend, while I was catching up on Bones Season 5 in my study when the TV suddenly spit "POOF!", gave off a little smok...
THE PIG THAT WON'T FLY
Dear GPs , This little pig cried wee wee wee today. So many things went wrong. I had intended to give Piggy wings but was forced t...
BAKING WITH STEPH
Steph fell in love with this Matcha Azuki Financier from Japan. So we made tried a hand at making it today. To cope with the big turn o...
MALAY CROQUETTE !
Years ago, my mother learnt to make begedil from a Malay hawker who sold nasi padang . When she made them today, I stood close by ...
TREATS FROM MAKI: MATCHA DELIGHTS
I've fallen head over heels with Japan. And I haven't even visited the country yet. But it's hard not to appreciate all thin...
TAILS!
What the fish! Those fish-shaped buns on my previous post were subjected to an incredulous amount of ridicule. "Why haven...
No comments:
Post a Comment