A gift from Roke and Julia in Korea. It's a bookmark but I think it looks more like an elegant piece of hair accessory, don't you? Makes me feel beautiful just looking at it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Last weekend, while I was catching up on Bones Season 5 in my study when the TV suddenly spit "POOF!", gave off a little smok...
-
Dear GPs , This little pig cried wee wee wee today. So many things went wrong. I had intended to give Piggy wings but was forced t...
-
Steph fell in love with this Matcha Azuki Financier from Japan. So we made tried a hand at making it today. To cope with the big turn o...
-
Years ago, my mother learnt to make begedil from a Malay hawker who sold nasi padang . When she made them today, I stood close by ...
-
Last week I came across a recipe, written in Chinese, for Miso Pork that called for 梅花肉。It was rather perplexing not knowing which part of ...
-
I've fallen head over heels with Japan. And I haven't even visited the country yet. But it's hard not to appreciate all thin...
1 comment:
That's a beautiful and lovely colored bookmark! It must be special for you :-)
Post a Comment