Friday 20 January 2012

HOLIDAY READING


Brought books home from the local library for some holiday reading.

With Chinese New Year only three days away, the weekend isn't going to be a relaxing one.  My parents are getting on in age and its only natural that they expect me to take on most of the spring cleaning chores at home.  My mother is a neat freak who spends HOURS each day cleaning our flat.  As the festive season approaches, she becomes particularly obsessed.  So when she spotted me with these books, she flipped!

"When will you find time to read these?" she wanted to know. "Don't you have cleaning to do?!"

It's bad luck to fight with your mother during Chinese New Year.  I'm going to skip off to clean my bedroom right away.  

1 comment:

Maki said...

I hope you found good recipes :-)

AU REVOIR

French Kiss by Huebucket I wish you bluebirds in the spring To give your heart a song to sing And then a kiss, but more than th...