Wouldn't work be so much more fun if you imagine that your office is right in the middle of a rainforest?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Nana, our domestic helper, has to return her home to Indonesia for three weeks. I convinced my mother she'd be better off in a nursing ...
-
Last week I came across a recipe, written in Chinese, for Miso Pork that called for 梅花肉。It was rather perplexing not knowing which part of ...
-
On weekends, I waste an incredible amount of time online researching nerdy stuff like poetry, books, photography and recipes. M...
-
You crossed my mind again today. Not in a dramatic way. Not with tears or heavy sadness. Just quietly. In the middle of something ordinary. ...
-
昨天一早陪母亲到家附近的烧腊店买清明节拜拜用的烧鸡烧肉。那知今年店里换了位”掌门“,说要预订才有。”那我们没预订的怎办?” 店里的员工悄悄地告诉母亲 "您八点半再来一趟,我給您留一份。" 哇,真太好了! 但还要等一个多小时呢, 只好进菜市场里逛几圈咯...
-
Made Lemon Yogurt Cake a couple more times. Gave one to Mayz. Mum, who seemed to enjoy the cake just a few days ago, doesn't like i...

No comments:
Post a Comment