Wednesday, 17 August 2011

Hello! 台北

On this 2nd visit to Taipei I thought perhaps I could have afternoon tea at Paul but when I arrived at the restaurant I found it packed with patrons.


I didn't want to wait 30 minutes as advised by the restaurant manager.  A 15-minute walk landed me in the much talked about Hello Kitty Sweets restaurant. As one might expect, everything inside is like a fairy tale -very kawaii ... deathly sweet and deadly pink!

If you happen to be a Hello Kitty fan, this restaurant is to die for. If you're not a fan, the sweetness of it all could very well kill you!





There's a minimum spending of TWD300 per person. The food doesn't taste as great as it looks. The berry juice tasted like something out of my medicine cabinet!

Well, at least I saw the place for myself.

No comments: