Sunday 17 April 2011

NOW THERE ARE NINE

There was a little dough leftover from last week's baking, which I kept frozen.  This afternoon I stirred in white chocolate bits to make Triple Chocolate Cookies!


Fresh from the oven -- ten beautiful cookies with a soft, chewy centre.  Mmmm ... I already wolfed one down as I was taking photographs.

Nine chocolate cookies with a soft, gooey centre.  For the Cookie Monster who drops by unexpectedly (you know who you are!) to look in on my parents while I'm away at work.

1 comment:

Steph said...

The chocolate cookies look yummy! Can you bake chocolate lava cake?? :) We must arrange a baking session soon. I want the greentea with red bean cake and the char siew buns!! when? when?

AU REVOIR

French Kiss by Huebucket I wish you bluebirds in the spring To give your heart a song to sing And then a kiss, but more than th...