chilli crab kitchen
snapshots of a simple life | 日常幸福
Wednesday, 2 April 2025
RETIREMENT
"The time has come," the Chilli Crab said, "to be good to yourself."
And henceforth she begins a new life.
被工作追着跑的日子 以后不会再有了。
Thanks for the flowers, Winnie Tan!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
GETTING TO KNOW YOU: PRECISE PIG PARTS
Last week I came across a recipe, written in Chinese, for Miso Pork that called for 梅花肉。It was rather perplexing not knowing which part of ...
GIANT RAISINS
On my last evening in Taipei, Alice let me in on a secret: there is a shop in Yong Kang Park that sold Giant Raisins. I clapped my hand...
TAIPEI AGAIN (AMIDST A JIGSAW LIFE)
When our helper, Nana, told me she needed to return home to Indonesia for three weeks, I didn't panic. Instead, I quickly arranged for ...
THE PIG THAT WON'T FLY
Dear GPs , This little pig cried wee wee wee today. So many things went wrong. I had intended to give Piggy wings but was forced t...
Taipei Day 1
If it wasn’t for Tammy, I would never have experienced Taipei. It most definitely wasn’t on my list of places to visit. Friends told me tha...
TREATS FROM MAKI: MATCHA DELIGHTS
I've fallen head over heels with Japan. And I haven't even visited the country yet. But it's hard not to appreciate all thin...
No comments:
Post a Comment