今天气温下降
连续两天的下午都下一场大雨
雨季,似乎快来临了
Monday, 9 November 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Dear GPs , This little pig cried wee wee wee today. So many things went wrong. I had intended to give Piggy wings but was forced t...
-
It’s hard to believe an entire year has come and gone. The older I get, the faster the they go. 2015 was hectic and eventful but wit...
-
Made Lemon Yogurt Cake a couple more times. Gave one to Mayz. Mum, who seemed to enjoy the cake just a few days ago, doesn't like i...
-
A surprise gift from my charming French boss! He wants to show his appreciation for his assistant of six years. "How sweet...
-
Last week I came across a recipe, written in Chinese, for Miso Pork that called for 梅花肉。It was rather perplexing not knowing which part of ...
-
This was the day I almost died of heat stroke. We explored the Grand Palace on a ridiculously hot day. Const...

No comments:
Post a Comment