chilli crab kitchen
snapshots of a simple life | 日常幸福
Thursday, 20 August 2015
关于筷子的典故
有沒有人发現在日本餐桌上 筷子都是横放在自己与食物的中间呢?
据说是因為日本人认为万物皆有神...
每个食物都有代表的神庇佑
橫放的筷子則象征了人与神的界线
用餐前先說句:itadakimasu(承领 /I humbly receive)
先谢谢上天恩賜
才把界线拿走
用感恩的心享用眼前的餐点。
文和图取自
NATURAL KITCHEN
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
GIANT RAISINS
On my last evening in Taipei, Alice let me in on a secret: there is a shop in Yong Kang Park that sold Giant Raisins. I clapped my hand...
GETTING TO KNOW YOU: PRECISE PIG PARTS
Last week I came across a recipe, written in Chinese, for Miso Pork that called for 梅花肉。It was rather perplexing not knowing which part of ...
CATARACT SURGERY II
Had cataract surgery performed on my left eye this morning. Unlike the last one , I was awake throughout the entire procedure today...
TAIPEI AGAIN (AMIDST A JIGSAW LIFE)
When our helper, Nana, told me she needed to return home to Indonesia for three weeks, I didn't panic. Instead, I quickly arranged for ...
TAIPEI - MY PERSONAL FOOD GUIDE
This week, I led two friends on a food tour of Taipei. I believe everyone has their personal favourite spots in this lovely city. I'm ...
MALAY CROQUETTE !
Years ago, my mother learnt to make begedil from a Malay hawker who sold nasi padang . When she made them today, I stood close by ...
No comments:
Post a Comment