Thursday 22 April 2010

HONG KONG: GIANT SOUFFLE

So this is the 太平馆焗梳乎厘 (TPK Style Baked Souffle).


Each giant souffle contains 8 eggs.  Ally claimed she could eat one all by herself.

"I think one isn't enough for all 5 of us," Tammy was quick to add.  How come they seemed to have forgotten that we already ate 2 rice dishes, a pig trotter, Swiss Chicken Wings (瑞士汁雞翼), as well as a broccoli dish beforehand?! 

Still, if everybody thinks we should order two (Two!) who am I to object? Have you ever seen anything like it?  I mean, look  at the SIZE of that thing!  It's twice the size of my head.


Fluffy, silky and very very light.   Have you ever bitten into a cloud?  I haven't.  But I bet it would feel the same as biting into a TPK souffle.


SaveSave

No comments:

AU REVOIR

French Kiss by Huebucket I wish you bluebirds in the spring To give your heart a song to sing And then a kiss, but more than th...