Wednesday 13 November 2019

JUNKED!


Had lunch with a friend at KFC last Sunday. Before this, the last time I ate fast food was in July this year when KFC launched its Zhi Char inspired Cereal Chicken. It was a terrible experience. Not only did the chicken tasted awful, the wait was far too long. 

Yet on Sunday when my friend asked me “BK or KFC?” (she was holding vouchers to both) I foolishly chose KFC. I had two pieces of fried chicken + a large Pepsi. Pure greed. 

I paid the price the very next morning. As soon as I awoke, my chest was tight, my legs were like lead, and I was perspiring heavily. I felt like I was a slimy slice of ham that is close to expiry.  Despite my discomfort I wobbly made my way into the gym but just as I approached the rowing machine I kinda tripped over myself and flop!  I was on the ground like a discarded soft toy.  I quickly picked myself up and acted like nothing happened.  Good thing no one noticed.

On the other hand, bad thing nobody noticed.  This slice of ham could've expired right there and then – and no one would be aware until much later!

The smell would’ve been appalling.


No comments:

AU REVOIR

French Kiss by Huebucket I wish you bluebirds in the spring To give your heart a song to sing And then a kiss, but more than th...