Saturday, 14 December 2013

EVERY LITTLE BIT COUNTS

I don't know about you but I'm one of those people who receives a present and can't bear to part with the gift wrap.  So I hoard those bits of  bows and ribbon, pieces of gift paper, and even brown paper bags from Starbucks.
As you can imagine I've built up quite a collection over the years.  This festive season I'm proud to announce that I managed to put part of it to good use.  First, I placed several tree branch worth of the Starbucks paper bags into recycling bags provided by the Salvation Army.   Then, I used some for gift-wrapping.

Starbucks paper bags make great brown paper packaging.


 Add finishing touches with coloured markers and printed tapes.

Christmas theme paper bags are most suitable for festive recycling.
 Do the blue and silver stripes look familiar?  This is a paper bag from Garrett Popcorn.


A little creativity goes a long way in helping the environment.  Make very bit count.

No comments: