Saturday, 25 December 2010

MARYMOUNT GET-TOGETHER

I cannot believe that I haven't posted anything since I return from Sydney. After the vacation, I dived right back into work.  One major event was the office move, when I packed 18 cartons single-handedly.

On Sunday right after the move (Nov 28th), Suit Mooi hosted a get-together for ex-Marymount girls at her home in Pebble Bay.  It was all rather exciting because I haven't met some of the girls in 30 years! 

Each person brought something edible. 


Is it my camera, or is everything brown and green?


Some of my best friends during those good 'ol school days.

There's no use denying it - even after 30 years, we're still gorgeous.

A momento from our gracious hostess.  Thanks, Suit Mooi!

Merry Christmas, everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You seemed you had a nice party!
What did you bring?
Is your dish something brown & green?!